maandag, april 28, 2014

Oven- Dried Apple Chips

Today I made the apple chips as snack. When my fiancé was home, I told him that there's some yummy on the table. After 5 minutes, he said,' What is that? Do you have more?'
Actually, I didn't expect that he would ask me more as he's not a fan of fruit or veggie crisps.
I think he starts loving this oil free and less calorie snack.



















Ingredients (1 serving)

1 apple 
1/2 lemon 
Water

Special equipment
Baking tray covered with baking sheet

Method

1. Preheat the oven to 100°C.

2. Squeeze 1/2 lemon into a bowl and add water.

3. Wash the apple, remove the core and cut the apple in very thin slices. 



















4. Let the apple slices soak in the lemon water for 10 minutes. 

 

















5. Spread the apple slices on the the baking tray and bake for 1 - 1,5 hour.   



















Geen opmerkingen: