woensdag, april 09, 2014

Pesto Salmon

My friends always tell me,' When I'm home alone, I will eat pizza or takeaway as dinner.' or 'If I cook dinner, I will make something for 3 days' 

I understand that people don't have time or mood to cook for one, but on the other hand I just don't understand why they can't spend time to treat themselves better with some fresh and healthy food. The following dish which I want to present to you is the pesto salmon. 
In 15 minutes, you'll have a tasty dish on table.



















Ingredients (1 serving)

1 piece salmon fillet
Flaked almond 
Pesto sauce
Olive oil
Salt 
Pepper 

Special equipment

Baking pan


Method

1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.

2.  Coat the baking pan with olive oil. 
 
 

















3. Wash the salmon fillet and dry with kitchen paper.

4. Sprinkle the salmon fillet with salt and pepper (on both sides).

5.  Spread pesto sauce over the salmon fillet. 

 

















6. Add flaked almond on top and put in baking pan.

 

















7. Put the baking pan in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.

8. Serve with mashed potato and green beans. 

 





















Serve the dish with a glass of white wine and you just deserve it.

Geen opmerkingen: